Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No Spend January Update - Week 3


Well, it's been 2 weeks since giving you my last No Spend January update and I'm excited to announce that, although I did spend a little, it was less than what I normally would spend.  And spending less was the goal of this challenge, right?

Here is what we've spent:

*Date night with hubby - $8  (we went to the dollar theater for $2 and then to Applebee's and used a gift card and only had to pay $6 when it was all said and done.)
*Meal at Wendy's with Kailyn - $4.86

I think that's it!  I mean, besides the wretched $2203 bill for the well pump.  (not counting that because that wasn't something we WANTED...we NEEDED it!)

So those spenditures in addition to the $14 I told you about previously, my total is:  $26.89.  Not too shabby so far!  It's been nice to have more money at the end of the month instead of the other way around! 

No comments: