Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

This Week's Hit List

Here's how I did on last week's Hit List:

1.  Run/Walk 3x and strength train 2x:
Well, I got the 3 run/walks in, but didn't nothing for strength training.  HOWEVER, I did make up a few strength training workouts and a schedule of when to do them over the weekend and I'm hoping to start it tonight when I get home from work!

2.  Start Tax Prep:
I did fill out a few papers from the accountant, but didn't get as much done as I was hoping.

3.  Organize the kid's clothes:
Not sure what happened, but this what sure didn't.  It's still on my list of things to do!

4.  Take down Christmas decor:
Check!

5.  Plan a girl's night out:
I did text my friends to see when would work for them, however we don't have an official date set yet.  So this one gets a check mark anyways in my book.

6.  Pack up 2012 papers:
This one got partially done.   The house papers are packed up however the box hasn't made it to the garage yet.

Now, for this week's Hit List.  I'm not expecting much this week because I only have one day off (two if you count Saturday).  Usually when I work this much I don't get much of anything done.

1.  Run/walk 3x & strength train 3x

2.  Pay sales tax for the business.

3.  Organize the menu for this Sunday's small group gathering at my house.

4.  Plan a menu for this week.

Honestly, I think that's enough for now!  If I accomplish anything more it will be a bonus!

What are your goals for this week?  

No comments: