Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Week 4 Weigh In

I can't believe it's been a week since blogging! I guess the closer we get to the holidays, the crazier things get here at home! To give a recap on last week's progress, I was able to workout 4 times last week. I skipped Wednesday's workout in order to fulfill a request to snuggle with my son. I felt guilty about it, but realize that I still need to live my life in the midst of wanting to lose weight. All in all it was a good week eating wise...sometimes I was so busy that my empty tummy would serve as a reminder that I needed to eat! This morning I was pleasantly surprised to see the scale report 181.8! That means I've lost 3.2lbs in three weeks! When I started this journey, I set a mini-goal of losing 5 lbs by Jan 1st...and I think I might just meet that goal! I have 11 more days until the 1st and I am losing an average of 1 lb each week, so it will be close. One thing is for sure...I should definately meet that 5 lb goal by Jan 11th! And honestly, if I don't meet it until then, who cares! I will have lose 5 lbs and be on my way to a thinner and healthier me!

No comments: