2. Freeze corn. Nope, didn't get it done. So guess what's on this week's list? lol
5. Start sanding the desk that I bought for my daughter for Christmas. Didn't happen either, but I did pick up a bottle of Floetrol so I can paint it when I'm ready!
Here's what I plan to do this week:
1. Get some work done in the garage. I didn't help hubby at last week and I plan to do better this week!
2. Check the corn to see if it's still edible and if so, freeze it! I hate letting things go to waste, so I hope it's still ok!
3. Make a 1 week or 2 week menu and stick to my grocery budget!
4. Start sanding the desk. And maybe paint it too!
5. Get the house cleaned and back on track. Last week was rough so it started looking dirty and cluttered once again. Time to whip it back into shape!
6. Plan/book my weekend anniversary getaway with hubby for next month!
I think that's enough for now! I hope you have a great, productive week too!