So anyhoo, here are my goals from last week:
4. Freeze corn. (I froze some but there are still more corny-corns out there to freeze up!
7. Workouts: Run 2 X, Walk 2X, and go to the gym once. I honestly can't remember if I did this one or not~ I did go to the gym and I ran on Saturday and took a short walk one day, but I think that's all.
8. Try to stick with my daily cleaning routine. Hmmm...I didn't pretty good at keeping the house clean, however I didn't stick to the schedule...just sort of cleaned up what needed it, etc.
All in all, not too terribly bad!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Close my Scentsy party.
2. Freeze corn.
3. Clean my son's room. Please don't misinterpret this. His room is a mess. And yes, I'm going to clean it for him...mainly because he's barely home right now with football. So I will use this as a way to show my son some grace and kindness AND it will give me peace of mind because it's quite the pig-sty right now!
4. Mow the yard. I will do this because I know it will mean a lot to hubby. He wanted to mow it last week and it just didn't happen...and then it rained.
5. Start sanding the desk that I bought for my daughter for Christmas. I'm going to repaint it and it's going to look awesome!
Alright, I'm feeling the stress of this list creeping up on me, so I'd better stop now! What are your goals for this week?
Also, Monday is weigh-in day. Even though I saw 174 on the scale last week, my official weigh-in today was 176.4. Some days I think I will forever be stuck here! But I did slack off on my workouts and my eating, so I'm not surprised.