Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good news!

I just had to tell you the good news!  I weighed in yesterday and the scale said 172.6!  GOOOOOO ME!  I'm super stoked about that number!  2.6 more lbs and I'll be at my lowest weight in the past couple of years AND my first mini-weight loss goal! 

If you're wondering how I lost that must weight in a week, I have one word for you:  STRESS.  I had a lot of it last week!  (I would enlighten you but it's a LOOONG story!)  And I was busy.  And when I'm busy I don't have time to think about food!  So I sort of just ate when my stomach was growling, which reminded me to eat!  I also tried to snack on fruits instead of my normal whatever-is-in-the-cupboard-and-is-edible approach.  And it worked! 

So this week I'm excited to put my newfound "skills" to work and see what the scale reports next Monday at weigh-in!  I can't wait to drop down a pants size...I need some new jeans badly but won't allow myself to buy any until I've met my goal!  The promise of shopping is a great motivator!

No comments: