2. Freeze Corn - didn't get this one done because we ended up eating some this weekend instead. However it will be on my list of things to do this week for sure!
6. Run 2x. Only ran once.
8. Submit sales tax payment. Will do this week!
10. Make a menu for this week. Didn't really make this one happen, however I did cook more homemade meals, so it wasn't a complete failure.
Here were my extra goals I wanted to complete if possible:
* Do something with the butternut squash from my garden. Still waiting on some inspiration for them. Not sure whether to can, freeze, puree them.
* Go through the girl's clothes and sell/donate about half of them. We have too many. Nuff said.
* Start making a list of supplies needed for our handmade Christmas gifts this year. I sort of did this one. I DID order vanilla beans to make into yummy vanilla extract!
So, all in all, it wasn't a bad week! But today's Monday, which means new goals and more to accomplish! Here are my goals for this week:
1. Pick up supplies for the boys' camping trip. (I will post more about that later on)
2. Call the campground where the boys will be camping and get info on pricing, etc.
3. Make applesauce.
4. Freeze corn.
5. Sales Tax Payment.
6. Get vanilla extract started. Hoping to pick up some vodka today!
7. Workouts: Run 2 X, Walk 2X, and go to the gym once.
8. Try to stick with my daily cleaning routine. Now that my house is pretty clean and tidy (thanks to last week's Scentsy party), I want it to stay that way! A tidy house makes mama happy!
Looks like I've got my work cut out for me this week!