Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring Cleaning Part 2

Alright ladies, moment of truth?  Did you get your cabinets washed down last week?  I hope you did and are eagerly awaiting part 2 of this spring cleaning saga! 

Part 2's task is something I rarely do.  And when I say rarely, I mean RARELY.  As in, I've maybe done it only 2 or 3 times since we moved to this house...10 years ago! 

Ready to know what it is?

Here's a hint:


Washing your trim! 

I know...I crazy, right?  If you think I'm crazy, feel free to examine the trim in your home right now...I'll wait.  Back so soon?  Now that you realize your trim needs washed and you never noticed it until now (no need to thank me...really), let's get busy!  We have wooden trim and I just wash it with a rag and warm water with a bit of dish soap in it.  When you actually get down on all fours to wash your trim I think you will be disgusted amazed at how dirty it is!  But you will feel so awesome that it's clean!  I will be washing mine too so you won't be suffering alone!

No comments: